About MGJ Consulting
MGJ Consulting with its seat in Warsaw is providing since 2004 professional support for foreign investors planning to expand to Polish market as well as to those already active in Poland. We also represent the companies in Poland and promote the professional international trade events to Polish clients.
Our specialized multilingual staff supports our clients in every aspect of business management, sales and business development, marketing and market research, recruitment of employees and managers as well as in all the special needs which our clients may have in the process of their business development related to Polish market.
We provide the following services to our clients:
- Your company representation in Poland: as representative, agent, distributor. Official Representative of trade event in Poland.
- New company set-up and registration in Poland. Ongoing management.
- Professional secretarial services and full business administration.
- Leading negotiations with clients, public administration, business partners.
- Market research and analysis. Marketing and PR.
- Additional, special support, recruitment of employees.
- European Union funds - Programs and aplication procedures management.
Company Founder and General Director:
Jarosław Gorzko; Senior International Business Executive (CEO, Board Member, General Director, Country Manager), Founder and Entrepreneur with diversified professional experience in: general business management, management consulting, sales and marketing management, B2B sales, international business development with focus on: Poland, CEE, DACH countries, USA and Canada.
Certified International Trade Professional in Canada and Certified Managing Director in Germany.
Accomplished entrepreneur with experience in efficient business development in international and multicultural environment. Over the past 20 years has worked with: Canadian, American, British, German, Swedish, Irish, Spanish, Austrian, Italian and Polish companies.