MGJ Consulting is providing professional services in market entry management and business development in Poland:
I. Company formation in Poland
We are providing business entity registration upon clients request. As a result of our service we deliver fully registered brand new company ready to trade in Poland within a few days period.
The scope of service includes:
- Preparation of all the needed company papers,
- Preparation of the draft of memorandum and articles of association,
- Provision of registered address,
- Registration of a company in KRS (National Court Register),
- Advisory on bank choice and opening bank accounts,
- Registration at the Central Statistical Office – obtaining REGON number (National Official Business Register),
- Registration of NIP (VAT identification number),
- Registration with ZUS (Social Insurance Institution),
II. Company Representation in Poland
MGJ CONSULTING represents international companies in Poland as their Official Representative, Sales Agent, Distributor or Country Manager.
The scope of activities varies depending on the character of the activity and could be design to specific needs of our clients.
MGJ CONSULTING represents international trade fairs in Poland. Scope of our activities includes fairs promotion to potential visitors and recruitment of exhibitors and potential buyers.
III. Business negotiations
itself is always a demanding task even between parties from the same
country. The issue complicates even more when there is a need to
reach cross-cultural agreement. There are several barriers that might
come in the way of foreign company negotiations with Polish
IV. Additional Support
In cooperation with our selected local partners we also provide additional supporting services to our clients, such as:
- Comprehensive service of accounting, bookkeeping, human resources and payroll for all the legal forms of entities and according to their individual needs.
- Legal services: we are able to engage a professional lawyer who specializes in the particular field of law so that our clients can have confidence that their case is handled by an expert in a given area of law.
- Marketing, social media, PR and trade marketing.
- Market research, Sector Research with full report and statistical data.
MGJ CONSULTING supports its clients also in all forms of cross cultural exchange of business information: consultation, communication, discussion, exchange views, reaching a consensus, and formal negotiations. If you are interested in this service please feel free to contact us.
or in the matters related to trade fairs: